Grow Your Future
We are delighted to offer technical as well as administrative positions on priority basis. Cloud Big Data Technologies LLC liaises between the clients and the sourcing firms to track exact number of requirements with respect to available quota for H1B.
We handle and fulfil RFE (Request for Evidence) within framework of the United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USCIS) for varying positions. Cloud Big Data Technologies LLC abides by the underlying procedures for acceptance and denials of applications and relevant petitions. The positions we advertise are some of the most prestigious and happening stuff in the US placements market.
As we value our resources beyond any other assets, Cloud Big Data Technologies LLCrecognizes their full-time contribution to the organization and have a policy of perks and emoluments in par with industry standards:
- Employee benefits include health coverage with a standard cashless facility.
- Insurance schemes to cover the next of kith and kin – spouse and wards.
- Performance-linked incentive plans – Half-yearly and yearly.
- Other schemes as directed by Federal labour policies and compensation Acts.
- End-of-service package reimbursed at the time of Full & Final settlement.
Title: Programmer Analyst
Location:Aurora, CO and travel to client locations
Minimum Education: Bachelors
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Analyse requirements, and translate business requirements into technical design solutions.
- Code, unit test, implement, prepare documentation, debug and maintain software applications.
- Installing the initial system framework, such as Linux OS and integration with ESXI.
- Adept with LAMP servers like GenX, Apache, Databases like SQL Server, MySQL, and Oracle.
- Developing applications on different coding languages, such as Java, .NET, PHP, HTML, CSS, Jquery, Ajax, Python, Drupal, Perl.
- Maintaining and developing organizational media, customer relations, and community-related queries and communications using CRM-based Salesforce application.
- Preparing reports on product planning, management and control operations using SAP.
- Testing the vitality and functionality of the program, including unit testing, which include testing the program at the individual level, as well as integration testing, which requires testing all the programs in a particular application.
- Planning, executing, and deploying applications used for systems engineering and other information systems using software development life cycle (SDLC) and software testing life cycle (STLC).
- Executing security strategies to ensure that the in-house applications are free from any cyber-mediated threats.
- Identifying and addressing issues pertaining to intellectual property theft, virus attacks, data theft and mining in order to keep the critical information secure.
- Optimizing webpages for search engine optimization (SEO), using HTML and CSS, Google Keyword Tool, back-end elements like .htaccess, .txt, robots, and metadata optimization.